Monday, May 9, 2011

My Story

I am starting this blog to share thoughts and lessons on my spiritual journey, some I have learned long ago, and some are new to me.  I am by no means perfect nor will I ever claim to be I just want to put into writing what I am learning.  Some of my ideas will change and mature as I go along some will become more concrete without changing at the core.  I am a Christian and have been for 13 years now, but for the past 4 or 5 I have not ben living as a Christian should.  It has just been within the past several months that I have realized that I need to come back to him.  This is due in large part to attending church more regularly at the Lincoln Barean Church and the sermons of Paster Bryan Clark.  I have been reminded of so much recently and learned so much more.  If anyone ever reads this I hope it will bless them as God is blessing me.

2 comments:

  1. Jon -- this your Dad.
    I'm blessed & excited to read what you've written. I've read the entry about getting to know God. You know my passion to continually get to know God on a deeper level & am psyched to see this passion growing in you!!
    I'm super excited to exicted to see what God is going to do & will be praying with you and for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are bold and brave, and I pray that God continues to develop this passion in you. And when it gets hard I Pray that you will preserve and find the time and effort to continue the growth process.

    ReplyDelete