Monday, June 20, 2011

Morning

This morning, after finishing up with Emry's feeding I decided to go out onto our deck and see what the weather was like.  It was cool and slightly breezy, the sun was just over the house behind ours and sining through the trees.  Inside everyone else was (and still is) asleep.  Never in my life would I have thought that I would enjoy a morning, but today it is nice to have peace.  I am exhausted, from feeding Emry 4 times throughout the night, but the stillness is good.  I think this is the first time in a long time that I can actually hear the keys on the keyboard!  This is nice after a not so great Father's day; it's nice.
Don't get me wrong I love my family, Charolette, Emry and Katie, but it is nice to have the stillness.

"In the secret, in the quiet place, in the stillness You are there...."

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jon! That is so cool! God surely blessed you with this moment and I and so glad for you! You are a GREAT dad and husband and I know your family loves you (and I do too)! You are one of the most amazing people I know and I am honored to call you my brother!

    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete