Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rough week!

It's been a long week and a half.  I woke up Friday morning and couldn't move my arm because it hurt so bad.  I iced it and took pain pill as much as possible, and stayed home from work.  Saturday I tried to go to work, made it about an hour and realized that there was no way that I was going to make it through the night.  I called someone in to help me and ran up to the ER.  They took some x-rays and said that my bones looked normal, put me in a sling, and sent to me to an orto. doctor.  Went to see the doctor and he daid that he thought that it wasn't anything major, and sent me to PT.  Went to PT and will be for at least two weeks.  I can only work for a couple hours at a time, and am on a 5 lb weight limit, but need to use my arm as much as possible.
Trying to figure out how being out of work because of an injury that has no reasonable explanation, for a family struggling to make it is even remotely part of God's plan.  I know His ways are not our way, and I will never be able to truly understand what He is doing, but I really don't get it.  I try to do everything right, I truly try to follow Him and these things that would be bad by them selves, but are really bad all together, just keep happening.  How do you understand Gods will, what he wants when you just don't get it?  I know that all the "answers"I know that I need to stay in His word, and focus in Him, it is just really hard.  It may sound like a cop out but it is really hard.
Just trying to figure this whole thing out.  We'll see where goes.  Should be interesting...has been so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment